January 12-14, 2017
Mesquite, TX (just east of Dallas)
The Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas-Mesquite
Start planning for your participation in the 2017 TOFGA Annual Conference! (Need a Paper Registration Form? Click here and mail it in.)
The 3-day conference will include a day of pre-conference workshops and farm tours, and two days of learning sessions that will cover diverse topics including pest management techniques, marketing and distribution strategies, livestock and crop management, and food policy. The Friday night banquet will feature Mark Kastel of the Cornucopia Institute and a delicious locally-sourced dinner.
Hundreds of farmers, farm supporters, and gardening enthusiasts are expected to attend from all over Texas to share ideas, network, build community, and have fun!
TOFGA is a non-profit organization focused on education and advocacy for Texas farmers, ranchers, and gardeners who practice organic methods. TOFGA is run exclusively on membership dues and donations from the community. Please know that your conference registration fees are what allow TOFGA to put on this conference every year. Thank you for helping to make this event possible!
The full conference schedule is posted. Check out some of the topics and speakers (LINK) now! In the meantime, be sure to plan for the following events:
- Thursday Pre-Conference Workshops & Farm Tours (Please note that registration for pre-conference events is separate and not included in the full conference registration.) More details will be posted soon!
- Conference Kick-Off - Thursday 5-7 pm, Join the TOFGA Board of Directors & Staff in the exhibit area for mixing, mingling, and a cash bar.
- TOFGA Members Meeting - Friday afternoon
- Annual Banquet Keynote & Dinner - Friday evening, dinner included, cash bar, and Mark Kastel of the Cornucopia Institute!
- TOFGA Regional Meetings - Saturday lunch hour, lunch tickets available for purchase on registration page
- Exhibitors Hall - Open Thursday 5-7, all-day Friday, and Saturday until close.
2017 Conference Location & Lodging
The conference will be held at the Mesquite Convention Center, attached to the Hampton Inn & Suites - Dallas-Mesquite. The TOFGA group discount rate is just $105 (or $130 for a suite) at the Hampton Inn & Suites. This special group rate is only guaranteed before January 1, 2017 or until the group block is sold out, whichever occurs first. See reservation details below.
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Mesquite
(Connected to the Mesquite Convention Center)
1700 Rodeo Drive
Mesquite, Texas 75149
Group Rate Deadline: January 1, 2017 (or until the group block is sold out)
Special Group Rates: $105, $130 (suites)
Reserve by Phone: (972) 329-3100 (mention group name for special rate: Texas Organic Farmers & Gardeners Association)
Conference Registration Rates
Full Conference, Member (After Dec. 15) – $275.00
Full Conference, Non-Member (After Dec. 15) – $325.00
Full Conference, Student – $150.00
Full Conference, Volunteer – $50.00 (please submit Volunteer Application
in order to register)
One-Day Pass, Member – $125.00
One-Day Pass, Non-Member – $175.00
Friday Night Dinner Banquet Ticket – $65.00 (Save $40 when you buy 4 tickets!)